I am a total bookworm and since reading Jill Homers Ghost Trails: Journeys Through a Lifetime back in 2014, I've read countless books about bike adventures - so here is my list of must-read's for cycling fans:
- No Place Like Home, Thank God: A 22,000 Mile Bicycle Ride Around Europe and
Hungry for Miles: Cycling across Europe on One Pound a Day by Stephen Primrose Smith
- Crossing Europe on a Bike Called Reggie and Along The Med on a Bike Called Reggie by Andrew P. Sykes
- Ghost Trails: Journeys Through a Lifetime, Arctic Glass: Six Years of Adventure in Alaska and Beyond and Be Brave, Be Strong: A Journey Across the Great Divide by Jill Homer
- Bike and Boots For Sale by Kevin Smith
- Mid-life Cyclists by Chris McHutchison and Neil Blundell
What are you waiting for? Get reading, be inspired and get on your bike!